What if there was a treatment that could slow down the aging clock and keep you forever young?
A recent study from Stanford University has discovered a true "Fountain of Youth" in the form of BroadBand Light treatments. With this exciting new work from the Department of Dermatology at Stanford University we have scientific evidence that BroadBand Light modulates genetic expression, repairing skin and returning it to a more youthful state.
Sciton Forever Young BBL™ is the only device that has been shown to change the expression of genes associated with aging, longevity, and increased lifespan. With regular Forever Young BBL™ treatments, patients' skin looks clear, smooth, and much younger.
Skin issues like acne, redness, and hyperpigmentation start below the skin's surface, which is why topical products alone are often ineffective. Reaching the source of the problem requires an advanced treatment like Forever Young BBL™. Broadband Light technology offers safe, non-invasive treatments that can be customized to your individual skin type and conditions. Forever Young BBL™ treatments provide exceptionally effective skin rejuvenation treatments with minimal discomfort and "downtime".
Men and women of all ages who wish to improve their skin condition can be treated. Depending on the severity of the individual problem a series of six treatment sessions is generally recommended at three to four weeks intervals. Most times, you can return to work the same day and resume all regular activities. The most common side effect is a slight redness or mild swelling in the treated area that disappears within a few hours. The results are typically seen in two to four weeks and improvements will continue with follow up treatments.
Forever Young BBL™ treatments can be performed safely on non-facial skin of the neck, chest, hands, back, arms, abdomen and legs; the areas where it is unsafe and unwise to use chemicals and some Lasers. If you would like outstanding results come see us today.
Conditions treated with Forever Young BBL:
- Telangiectasias - commonly known as facial spider veins or broken blood vessels.
- Rosacea (red face) - affecting the skin of the face around the nose, chin, and cheeks causing a blush or sunburned look.
- Angiomas - small red spots which may be slightly raised or just beneath the surface of the skin.
- Port Wine Stain Birthmarks - vascular lesions that grow rapidly after birth and may impair the function of another organ.
- Pigmentation Problems - brown age-spots and other signs of sun-damage. Forever Young BBL™ treatments can significantly reduce this uneven pigmentation.
- Photoaging or Sun Damage - skin that has fine wrinkles, brown spots, freckles, irregular pigmentation, coarse or rough appearance, large pores and a dull texture.
- Acne Scars - may be visibly improved with Forever Young BBL™ treatments that induce collagen formation in the dermis.
At Flawless you can feel confident that you are receiving the best Forever Young BBL™ treatment available, as our medical professionals received comprehensive instruction and certification by the renowned dermatologist and creator of the Forever Young BBL™ procedure, Dr. Patrick Bitter.